The 4Display-Shield-96 provides an easy way of interfacing 4D Systems display modules to the Arduino-Duemilanove/Duo etc, the Arduino-Mega and many other Arduino compatible boards.
The 4Display-Shield-96 features a uOLED-96-G2 display module, a 5 way multiswitch joystick and male headers that help connect the 4Display-Shield to the Arduino boards. The 5 position joystick is connected to the Arduino D2, D3, D4, D5 and D6 pins. The communication interface between the 4Display-Shield and the Arduino is via the Serial UART. Both the TX and RX signals are jumpered on the shield PCB so that the Arduino UART can be freed-up when it's being programmed..
These feature packed display modules, coupled with a convenient Arduino Shield, makes an ideal platform for learning and experimenting with the 4D Systems display modules.
The 4Display-Shield-96 is integrated with a full colour OLED screen, tiny yet poweful GOLDELOX graphics processors and a micro-SD connector which supports standard and high-capacity memory cards. The memory card can be used to store images, icons, video clips and data logging.
- Powerful Graphics
- Low-Cost Display Solution
- Easily Connect to your Arduino
- 96 x 64 resolution, 65K true to life colours, PMOLED screen.
- 0.96” diagonal size, Viewing Area: 20mm x 14mm.
- No back lighting with near 180° viewing angle.
- On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for storing of icons, images, animations, etc. Supports standard and high capacity (HC-SD) memory cards.
- 5-Way multifunction Joystick switch directly connected to Arduino D2, D3, D4, D5 and D6 pins.
- Powered from the Arduino board, uses the 5V supply pin.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Display Viewing Area: 20.0 mm x 14.0 mm
Workshop4 is a comprehensive software IDE for Microsoft Windows that provides an integrated software development platform for all of the 4D family of processors and modules. The IDE combines the Editor, Compiler, Linker and Downloader to develop complete 4DGL application code. All user application code is developed within the Workshop4 IDE.
The 4Display-Shield-96 includes the following:
- Quick Start User Guide