The 4DPi-24-HAT is a 2.4â€ 320x240 Primary Display HAT for the Raspberry Pi, which plugs directly on top of a Raspberry Pi and displays the primary output which is normally sent to the HDMI or Composite output. It features an integrated Resistive Touch panel, enabling the 4DPi-24-HAT to function with the Raspberry Pi without the need for a mouse.
Communication between the 4DPi-24-HAT and the Raspberry Pi is interfaced with a high speed 48Mhz SPI connection, which utilises an on-board processor for direct command interpretation and SPI communication compression, and features a customised DMA enabled kernel.
The 4DPi-24-HAT is designed to work with the Raspbian Operating System running on the Raspberry Pi, as that is the official Raspberry Pi operating system.
The 4DPi-24-HAT is powered directly off the Raspberry Pi's 40 way Header, and the 2.4" Touch Screen allows effortless interaction with the Raspbian Operating System.
2.4" Primary Display HAT for the Raspberry Pi
- 2.4" 320x240 TFT LCD Display
- Resistive Touch Screen
- Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with A+, B+, Pi2 and Pi3 Raspberry Pi's
- Universal 2.4â€ Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi2 and Pi3.
- 320x240 QVGA Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Display full GUI output / primary output, just like a monitor connected to the Raspberry Pi
- High Speed 48Mhz SPI connection to the Raspberry Pi, featuring SPI compression technology.
- Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, no external power supply is required.
- Typical frame rate of 25FPS. Higher if image is able to be compressed by Kernel.
- On/Off or PWM controlled backlight, selectable by on board jumper.
- On board identification EEPROM.
- Module dimensions: 56.5 x 65.0 x 14.2mm. Weighing ~ 30g.
- Display Viewing Area: 49.0 x 36.7mm
- 4x mounting holes with 2.7mm diameter mechanical mounting.
- RoHS and CE Compliant.
- HAT Standard Compliant.
Information about the display module