NEW VERSION REV 2.x HARDWARE (4DPi-32-II) - COMPATIBLE WITH A+/B+/Pi2/Pi3 only - CURRENT RELEASE VERSION
OLDER VERSION REV 1.x HARDWARE (4DPi-32) - PLEASE SEE DOWNLOADS SECTION FOR DATASHEET AND KERNEL.
The 4DPi-32-II is a 3.2" 320x240 Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi, which plugs directly on top of a Raspberry Pi and displays the primary output which is normally sent to the HDMI or Composite output. It features an integrated Resistive Touch panel, enabling the 4DPi-32-II to function with the Raspberry Pi without the need for a mouse.
Communication between the 4DPi-32-II and the Raspberry Pi is interfaced with a high speed 48Mhz SPI connection, which utilises an on-board processor for direct command interpretation and SPI communication compression, and features a customised DMA enabled kernel.
The 4DPi-32-II is designed to work with the Raspbian Operating System running on the Raspberry Pi, as that is the official Raspberry Pi operating system. The new PIXEL addition to Raspbian is also supported.
Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, this 3.2" Touch panel allows effortless connection, and a single download package will get you up and running with a few simple steps. Please refer to the Datasheet for detailed information.
Please refer to the Downloads section for the relevant downloads applicable to both OLD and NEW versions of the 4DPi
- 3.2" 320x240 Resolution TFT LCD Display
- Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi
- Integrated Resistive Touch
- Fast interface with compression technology
- Capable of 25 FPS
3.2" Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi
- Universal 3.2" Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi.
- OLD VERSION - Compatible with Raspberry Pi A, B, A+, B+, Pi2 and Pi3 versions.
NEW VERSION - Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi2 and Pi3 versions only.
- 320x240 QVGA Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Display full GUI output / primary output, just like a monitor connected to the Raspberry Pi
- High Speed 48Mhz SPI connection to the Raspberry Pi, featuring SPI compression technology.
- Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, no external power supply is required.
- Typical frame rate of 25FPS. Higher if image is able to be compressed by Kernel.
- On/Off or PWM controlled backlight, selectable by on board jumper.
- On-board EEPROM for Identification (NEW version HW only)
- Module dimensions: 57.3 x 92.4 x 20.5mm (including corner plates).
- Display Viewing Area: 48.60 x 64.80mm
- 4x corner plates with 2.6mm holes for mechanical mounting.
- RoHS and CE Compliant.
Information about the display module
NOTE: Display shown is the 4DPi-35 - 3.5" Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi