The 4Display-Shield-160 provides an easy way of interfacing 4D Systems display modules to the Arduino-Duemilanove/Duo etc, the Arduino-Mega and many other Arduino compatible boards.
The 4Display-Shield-160 features a uOLED-160-G1 (or uOLED-160-G2) display module, a 5 way multiswitch joystick and male headers that help connect the 4Display-Shield to the Arduino boards. The 5 position joystick is connected to the Arduino D2, D3, D4, D5 and D6 pins. The communication interface between the 4Display-Shield and the Arduino is via the Serial UART. Both the TX and RX signals are jumpered on the shield PCB so that the Arduino UART can be freed-up when it is being programmed.
These feature packed display modules, coupled with a convenient Arduino Shield, makes an ideal platform for learning and experimenting with the 4D Systems display modules.
The 4Display-Shield-160 is integrated with a full colour OLED screen, tiny yet poweful GOLDELOX graphics processors and a micro-SD connector which supports standard and high-capacity memory cards. The memory card can be used to store images, icons, video clips and data logging.
- Powerful Graphics
- Low-Cost Display Solution
- Easily Connect to your Arduino
Information about the module
- 160 x 128 resolution, 65K true to life colours, PMOLED screen.
- 1.7” diagonal size, Viewing Area: 33.6mm x 27mm.
- No back lighting with near 180° viewing angle.
- On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for storing of icons, images, animations, etc. Supports standard and high capacity (HC-SD) memory cards.
- 5-Way multifunction Joystick switch directly connected to Arduino D2, D3, D4, D5 and D6 pins.
- Powered from the Arduino board, uses the 5V supply pin.
- RoHS Compliant.