4D Display Bezels
4D Systems has designed and developed three ABS plastic bezels to facilitate mounting and settling of units when using 4D Systems intelligent display modules. There is a 3.2" bezel for the popular uLCD-32PTU Intelligent Display and the new 4DPi-32 Raspberry Pi Display, a 4.3" bezel for the uLCD-43PT, uLCD-43DT Intelligent Displays along with the 4DLCD-FT843 Display and Armadillo-43T, and the new 7.0" bezel for the uLCD-70DT Intelligent Display.
The uLCD-43DCT can also utilise this bezel, however is thicker so will require some spacers to be added between the display and the bezel (not included).
These bezels provide not only a sleek cover to 4D Systems display modules but also an easy method to panel mount the display module into a secure enclosure. Spring clips attach to the bezel in four locations to tightly hold onto enclosure or wall panel. This offers a range of panel thickness from 1mm to 2.5mm without the need to add washers.
- ABS plastic bezels available in 3.2", 4.3" and 7.0" display sizes, suitable for the uLCD-32PTU and 4DPi-32 (3.2" Bezel), the uLCD-43PT, uLCD-43DT, 4DLCD-FT843, Armadillo-43T (4.3" Bezel), and the uLCD-70DT (7.0" Bezel)
- Provide a simple method to panel mount the display modules, and provide a finished look to the surround of the display
- Simple cut-out required, no mounting holes required to be drilled in the panel for screws
- Brass mounting inserts in the rear of the bezel to secure and durable fastening
- Spring Clips for attaching the bezel to the panel (Qty depends on size)
- M2 mounting screws and washers included
PDF documents require a current version of Adobe Reader to be installed. Click here to download the latest version from the Adobe website.